Wednesday, October 20, 2010

e-mail scam

Good day,
My name is james, I am preparing for my wedding which will come up on the 23rd of october 2010.. by 10:00am here in As I was searching for the best magician to make the day a memorable day for me and my wife and The venue address is 2222 Grand Canal Blvd Ste 1B, Stockton, CA 95207. I saw your advert and I am really impressed about your performance. and you are going to start by 12:00pm and end 1:00pm, How much will you collect if you are to entertain my guess with the travel expenses....i am having 50 guest.

Hope to read back from you.

Thanks 

I wrote back that it would probably be too far for me to travel and I would contact some other magicians I know in his area.

He wrote back:
Quote:
Good to hear back from you....Well I am okay with any thing you do on that day to make it a memorable day for my guests....I will instruct my PA to issue out a cheque for your service and you are going to help me with something because my P.A cannot issued two cheque, I will instruct him to issue you a cheque of $3,700 and after deducting your money you will help me wire the remaining amount to a video grapher that will cover all the wedding day.


Let me have your full name and address where the cheque will be send to.


Regards.

No comments: