Wednesday, October 20, 2010

cafescam

It started out as a phone call from a deaf person, done through an AT&T rep. I live close to New Orleans and the show was supposed to be a (memorable) show for his 16 year old son in Little Rock, Ark. I said it was too far for me and I was not interested.
2 days later my wife got a phone call from a deaf person. Again it was for their 16 year old son. This time it was supposed to be in Lafayette, La., which is still over 4 hours away from where I live. My wife finally got tired of communicating through an AT&T rep., and told the deaf person to E-mail me.
Sure enough they E-mailed them. I was still not interested and quoted what I thought to be a ridiculous price of $1500 for an one hour show. They said that was OK and would I take a credit card? Also, they said they would pay me more money so that I could also pay the DJ. I thought that to be real fishy. I told them I do not take credit cards but they could paypal me the money. I never heard from them after that.

No comments: